Thank you for volunteering as a WAVES Volleyball Team Manager. Being a team manager is an important role and contributes to the success of our clubs’ teams. The prime role of the manager is to facilitate communication with the team. The manager is the liaison between coaches and the parents. Your knowledge and support of the team makes the job easier for all. A manager becomes a vital source of information for players, parents and coaches.
The WAVES Team Manager Manual will help you understand the duties and responsibilities of being a team manager.
Other useful Documents:
- Montreal Cup Junior Championship
- 2020 Ontario Provincial Championships
- 2020 Volleyball Canada Nationals
- WAVES Christmas Party, TBD
- Scoring Training Session 1 at 7pm Monday, Oct 28 at Michael Power High School
- Scoring Training Session 1 at 8pm Monday, Nov 04 at Michael Power High School